Product Description (from the maker of Vax Air Purifier)
- Ideal for asthma, hay fever & allergy sufferers.
- Removes up to 99% of allergens, airborne pollutants and bacteria from the air stream
- The Vax Pure Air 300 traps and removes particles from the air as small as 0.3 microns, helping to reduce the effect of allergies, asthma and hay fever.
- Smart Sensor Technology monitors the quality of air in your home and when needed, it adjusts the filtration speed to help maintain air quality.
- Includes speed settings, sleep mode and a filter change reminder.
Vax Air Purifier is a powerful air purifier for dust and particulate matter with a Clean Air Delivery Rate of 391 m³/hour, which makes it suitable for rooms up to 120 m2
It includes a remote control, which can be handy. It also has a night mode: this is useful as it makes less noise, and therefore it’s ideal for sleep.
However, we haven’t been able to find any reference to HEPA filter on the Vax Purifier maker’s website. This is quite unusual, as most makers clearly highlight that their filters are HEPA. Therefore the lack of reference to them on Vax website makes us doubtful. Only for this, we can’t recommend this air purifier.
Also, since there is no comment at all about the presence of an Activated Carbon Filter, we can only guess there is none. Again, this is something that most makers will highlight. Purifiers with Activated carbon filters can clean not only particulate matter and dust, but also remove harmful gases (such as formaldehyde, or cigarette smoke ) from the air. We strongly recommend you to buy an air purifier with activated carbon filter.
- Ability to purifier dust, allergens, bacteria, viruses and odours
- Room Coverage of up to 110 m2
- Remote control
- Sensor for the air pollutants
- Low Power Consumption
- Not clear from the maker's site whether it has a HEPA filter
- Not clear from the maker's site whether it has an activated carbon filter