- Features a 5-in-1 air purification system to capture 99.97% of airborne particles
- Multi-layer filter includes Pre-Filter, True HEPA, Cold Catalyst and Activated Carbon Filter
- Negative Ion Generator binds to and neutralises airborne pollutants such as dust, pollen and smoke for cleaner air
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 218m³/hr for spaces up to 40 square meters
- 3 Speeds, Sleep Function and auto on/off timers of 1, 2, and 4 hours
A four-stage filtering process within a single removable filter allows for optimal clean air delivery. It has a large surface area to ensures an efficient flow of air throughout the purifying process.
Stage 1: Pre-Filter captures large airborne particles including dust and pet air – this helps to extend the life of the filter.
Stage 2: True HEPA Filter removes any smaller particles that pass through the pre-filter including dust mites, pollen, pet dander and other allergy triggers. 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles are captured at this stage.
Stage 3: Activated Carbon Filter absorbs contaminants, impurities, household odours and harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
Stage 4: A Cold Catalyst Filter is the final guard to trap any final impurities.
This is a high quality product which has very good customer reviews.
It is a good option for rooms around 40 square meters. It has a good Air Delivery Rate, which means it can clean up vast volumes of air making it suitable for medium to large rooms.
The auto on/off timer is very handy if you want to program the air purifier to start a couple of hours before you get home, so that you find already clean air when you get in, and without having to spend extra energy for leaving the machine working all day.
At its highest performance setting, it can be a bit noisier than other purifiers of similar capacity, reaching 61dB. At the lowest setting, the noise level is 29dB, which is also a bit higher than most of other air purifiers running in a low performance mode.
The ionizing feature raises some concerns about the release of ozone (a toxic gas) in the air. We contacted the manufacturer, who confirmed that this machine releases ozone, but it does less than 0.003 mg/m3. Any amount of less than 0.2 mg/m3 is generally considered safe, so 0.003 mg/m3 , which is almost 100 times less than the limit, should not be a concern.
- Cleans Volatile Organic Compounds (harmful gases)
- Timer function is really useful
- Sleep function for silent operation and turning off purifier's lights
- Ionization can generate ozone (but this function can be turned off)
- Is not one of the most silent
Specification: ProBreeze 5-in-one