- Includes an efficient and advanced 4-in-1 air purification system that will capture 99.97% of airborne particles
- Filters air in 4 stages for maximum cleaning. This multi-layered approach includes Pre-Filter, True HEPA, Cold Catalyst and Activated Carbon Filter.
- It also has a Negative Ion Generator will create charged particles that will bind to pollutants in air such as dust, pollen and smoke. This will make them easier to trap by the filters.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) = 218m³/hr for spaces up to 40 square meters
- 3 Speeds
- Sleep Function to work silently at night
- Timer of 1, 2, and 4 hours to switch on/off the air purifier
A four-stage filtering process within a single removable filter allows for optimal clean air delivery. The Pro Breeze 4-in-1 ensures an efficient flow of air during the purifying process by using a big surface area for the filtering. The four stages in the filtering process are below:
Stage 1: Pre-Filter captures the largest particles in the air, such as dust and pet air. Removing these upfront helps to extend the life of the filter.
Stage 2: True HEPA Filter removes any smaller particles that escaped the pre-filter. This includes dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergy triggers. This filters is capable of capturing 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles.
Stage 3: Activated Carbon Filter absorbs contaminants, impurities, household odours and harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
Stage 4: To give the final touch to a superbly clean air, a Cold Catalyst Filter will end catching any remaining impurities.
The Pro Breeze 4-in-1 is a high quality product which has very good customer reviews.
It is a good option for rooms around 40 square meters. It has a good Air Delivery Rate, which means it can clean up vast volumes of air making it suitable for medium to large rooms.
The auto on/off timer is very handy if you want to program the air purifier to start a couple of hours before you get home, so that you find already clean air when you get in, and without having to spend extra energy for leaving the machine working all day.
At its highest performance setting, it can be a bit noisier than other purifiers of similar capacity, reaching 61dB. At the lowest setting, the noise level is 29dB, which is also a bit higher than most of other air purifiers running in a low performance mode.
The ionizing feature raises some concerns about the release of ozone (a toxic gas) in the air. We contacted the manufacturer, who confirmed that this machine releases ozone, but it does less than 0.003 mg/m3. Any amount of less than 0.2 mg/m3 is generally considered safe, so 0.003 mg/m3 , which is almost 100 times less than the limit, should not be a concern.
- Cleans Volatile Organic Compounds (harmful gases)
- Timer function is really useful
- Sleep function for silent operation and turning off purifier's lights
- Ionization can generate ozone (but this function can be turned off)
- Is not one of the most silent
Specification: Pro Breeze 4-in-1