Great purifier with high quality HEPA filter. Helps get rid of common allergy triggers including dust mites, pollen, mold, pet dander, as well as other small particles and pollutants. Ideal for summertime air purifying in the air conditioning room
- 3 Stage Filtration System: Pre-filter, TRUE HEPA Filter, & Activated Carbon Filter. It removes 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odor, mold spores, and pet dander; filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger and filters air pollution of PM 2.5. Good for stuffy nose
- 100% Ozone free, does not use UV or Ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant
- Smart auto mode to indicate the surrounding air quality, automatically suggests fan speed to purify your air faster
- Sleep mode sets the purifier to its lowest setting to produce fresh air as you soundly slumber without disturbing noise
- For added convenience, set the timer to have the air purifier operates anywhere from 1 to 12 hours. Captures and neutralizes various household odors such as cooking smells, pet odors, and cigarette smoke
Covers up to an average to large living room of 322 sq.ft (30 m²); CADR Rated 135+, refreshes the air in 10 minutes
It is a powerful purifier with a great Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR). This makes it suitable for big rooms as well. For a purifier that powerful, it is quite compact and doesn’t require much space in the room. It also has a pollution detector that can automatically adjust the power depending on it. It also displays the pollution level with lights following a color code. The timer is also a handy feature if you want to set it up to start functioning a couple of hours before you arrive home, so that the air is already clean.
It is 100% Ozone free, as it does not use ionization or UV technologies; this purifier relies only on filtering. This is enough to ensure a clean air delivery, since the filtering of this purifier has a 3 stages that will deal with most of the pollutants that can be found in a domestic environment: particulate matter (dust and pollution) and volatile organic compounds (or VOC: harmful gases from motor combustion or chemicals inside your home, for example paint fumes or new furniture).
More information on why is important that a purifier is ozone-free here: https://www.consumersearch.com/air-purifiers/air-purifiers-and-ozone
Its sleep mode makes it an ideal purifier if you intend to use it at night, to ensure you breath clean air while you sleep. At only 23dB , it is one of the most silent in the market.
On the negative side, some users have reported that is not very effective at cleaning out odors from the air. This may be due to its thin Activated Carbon filter; there are other purifiers that do better at this task, but are of course more expensive.
All in all, and specially at this price, it is a very good option.
- Great price considering it's a purifier for large rooms
- Quite compact for a purifier this powerful
- Low energy consumption
- Sleep mode is very silent (only 23dB)
- Pollution detector is not very accurate which makes auto mode ineffective
- Not very effective at cleaning odors from the air
- Compared to other purifiers, design is not very modern
Specification: Levoit Air Purifier Review, Best Deal On The Levoit Air Purifier